Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per year
Location: Homeworking / Kendal
You’re a content guru. You want to be an empowering team leader to a talented team. You’re skilled in project management and have an eye for quality. You will likely have worked with challenger brands in the food and nutrition space. You will love the freedom of working from home, but happy to be in the office occasionally for team building, on-boarding or brainstorms.
This role is working for a rapid growth, mission-driven start up that is disrupting the market. They’re locally based, ethically made and sustainably sourced. They win awards and they’re ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in 2020. They are proud to say their products are used by the British Royal Family.
In this role you will:
· Lead the development of first-class short- and longer-term content, in digital and non-digital formats, that builds awareness, inspires customers, drives engagement and creates community
· Plan, write, edit and publish content including product launches, blogs, emails, web pages and press releases for onsite, social, influencer, TV, podcast, in-store and editorial placements
· Own and develop the SEO strategy, ensuring the brand ranks highly for all relevant search terms, working with our internal team and external partners to drive and execute these plans
· Partner with our Commercial Director, Head of Strategic Initiatives, Head of Growth and external PR agencies to ideate, build and execute a content roadmap to support overall marketing goals
· Become an expert in the products and apply brand tone of voice to all marketing content
· Monitor, measure and report back on the impact of our content against key commercial metrics
· Build, lead and develop a young and energetic content team, creating an open feedback culture
What you’ll need:
· Content or Marketing experience, direct management experience
· Strong communicator – can communicate complex messages clearly, concisely and memorably
· Demonstrated success creating innovative content across different channels and formats
· Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Innovative creative thinker able to tailor memorable content within voice and tone guidelines
· User-centricity, challenging the status quo and putting our customers at the heart of our content
· Experience utilising SEO to fully optimise content and validating content topics using research
· Commercially minded and entrepreneurial in nature, thriving in a fast-paced, growing business
· Strong people management skills and experience in recruiting and developing a winning team
· Demonstrates empathy, leads by example, and contributes to building a desirable team culture
Salary and benefits
The salary is £40 – 50k plus 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), a pension scheme, remote working, subsidised gym membership, a cycle-to-work scheme, product discounts and childcare vouchers.
Oh and did we mention that for those days when you do need to be in the office that would be in the heart of the beautiful English Lake District?
We can’t wait to hear from you!