Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per year
Our client is a global retail solutions provider focused on print on demand enabled eCommerce. POD is a young production technology that enables orders to be produced after sale in stark contrast to legacy retail supply chain models.
They have been on an aggressive growth trajectory over the past few months with locations across the world. This growth has been supported by well known investment houses. They are now looking for a PR & Communications Manager to support the business and help build the brand.
The ideal person will come from an agency background with a focus on e-commerce, retail or start up/challenger brands.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
– Deliver and support strategic design of our external communications plan, utilising our various channels
– Coordinate communications projects from start to end, including planning, delivering and evaluating, with the overall aim to maximise our public profile
– Manage media enquiries and interview requests
– Create content for press releases and public presentations
– Direct strategic social media use so we can engage with audiences across both traditional and non-traditional channels
– Partner with the C Suite on issues and crisis management
– Plan and deliver highly engaging function events
– Build and nurture key relationships with the likes of our shareholders and beyond
You will be joining an organisation at an exciting time of growth and opportunity. Other benefits include:
– Competitive starting salary
– Work/life balance: Flexible working and 1 day WFH per week (initial work arrangement will be remote)
– Free fruit, snacks and breakfast in the office.
– Private healthcare with Vitality
– Plenty of social events and an awesome work environment – we’re a truly friendly bunch!