Our client is an independent, ambitious and growing PR agency. Clients include those in exciting new technology developments, including IoT, AI and 5G connectivity.
They are looking for a Account Director, who has proven experience in the PR agency world, and is keen to take on greater client and programme responsibilities. You will have experience of working on B2B technology brands, so you’ll be well versed in the basics.
- Formulates PR plans in conjunction with Associate Director, develops client SLAs and owns the delivery of activity
- Calls and coordinates team meetings – manages client expectations and ensures tasks are allocated appropriately to team members
- Takes ownership for the delivery and successful implementation of key account processes
- Defines and manages financial controls across accounts including invoicing, client time reconciliations and time allocations
- Takes the lead in ensuring account profitability i.e. monitoring servicing levels on an ongoing basis
- Develops and maintains long-term client relationships
- Independently identifies new opportunities for client campaigns
- Takes the lead on growing existing accounts, selling in additional services outside of core SLA
- Uses network effectively to proactively identify new business prospects and drive RFP opportunities
- Works with Associate Director to produce client proposals to deadline and specification
- Can set social media and content strategies and effectively manage their implementation
The culture here is empowering and supportive … and entrepreneurial. Its a cohesive team and they like their people to be happy, challenged and fulfilled!
There’s a great basic salary and benefits that include early/late passes once a month, up to 10% bonus on company performance, a discretionary bonus plus quarterly performance awards. You get your birthday off, regular social events, monthly drinks and a well being allowance. Who wouldn’t want to work here?