Do you want to work in a fintech PR team that is showing seriously impressive growth, and that has a new business that prompts this hire and potentially more to follow?
Our client is an independent, ambitious and growing PR agency. They have a mix of clients including start ups and challenger brands.
They are looking for an Associate Director, who has proven experience in the fintech world, and is keen to take on greater client and programme responsibilities. They have an established Fintech team, which is really at capacity, and yet they still have leads and RFPs coming in. Bringing in another director to build a second team will allow them to double down on the sector, growing their market share and capitalising on the enormous market opportunity.
While the fintech division has experience working across the industry from capital markets to business banking and crypto, its heartland is payments. To meet their strategic objectives and grow revenue, our client wants to hire a seasoned fintech/financial services specialist at Associate Director level to establish and run a new stream outside payments yet, adjacent to fintech.
Main job functions
- Leadership of a new fintech stream
- Setting and achieving the stream’s annual financial targets
- Provide exemplary client consultancy and work with all account teams to sustain extremely high client satisfaction
- Be the driving force for new business development in your stream, leading by example in generating new business leads and converting them
- Drive stream marketing
- Develop and grow clients and accounts, identifying and converting revenue-generating opportunities
- Build recognition as an industry leader both internally within CCgroup and externally to the sector the stream focuses upon.
- Recruit and develop a team of talented, diverse individuals, integrated with the rest of the business
- Provide mentoring support to at least one member of the team
The culture here is empowering and supportive. Its a growing but cohesive team. The like their people to be happy, challenged and fulfilled!
Benefits here include a 10% bonus, plus another discretionary bonus. Flexible working and most people are only in the office one or two days a week. There are team socials and get togethers, Covid safe, and serious emphasis on tailored and ongoing training for everyone.
The office is perfect … a great working space with break out areas and meeting room as well as a open plan space for client meetings and even a roof terrace. What a breath of fresh air!