Our client is an independent, ambitious and growing PR agency with a phenomenal track record spanning 30 years. Clients include those in exciting new technology developments, including IoT, AI, Fintech and 5G connectivity. They have a well respected telecoms team with some amazing clients on board.
Right now they need a content specialist to come in to support the team. They build credible, compelling content to demonstrate that their clients understand and can solve the business and technology challenges that their operator customers face. They work to ensure that content is used across multiple communications channels—digital, media, analyst, events, and industry associations—to build the thought leadership and momentum that delivers commercial success.
As the content specialist in the team you will work on:
- Media pitches
- Press releases
- Opinion article synopses
- Opinion articles
- Award entries
- Speaker submissions
- White papers
- Promotional materials (product materials etc.)
- Website copy
- Messaging frameworks
You will need:
- A deep knowledge of the subject matter on which the content is based (technical and industry knowledge to drive idea generation)
- A clear sense on how to formulate thinking and produce coherent, free-flowing content
- A sound grasp of correct grammar and how to compile logical sentences
- A good understanding of what constitutes news, or hot topics that will generate traction through paid, earned, social and owned media
- An ability to undertake desk research as required to build evidence/context/proof
- An awareness of the appropriate tone of voice and writing style required to ensure content is ‘on brand’ and ‘on message’
You will definitely have experience of working with the media, whether that’s as a journalist or as a PR pitching stories to the press. You will need to be analytical, able to meet tight deadlines and be a true team player.
The culture here is empowering, entrepreneurial and supportive. Its cohesive team and they like their people to be happy, challenged and fulfilled!
There’s a great basic salary and benefits that include early/late passes once a month, a 5% bonus on company performance, a discretionary bonus plus quarterly performance awards. You get your birthday off, regular social events, monthly drinks and a well being allowance. Who wouldn’t want to work here?