|Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary||£30k plus benefits|
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital marketing executive to help our cloud solutions client achieve their ambitious development plans.
They are a fast paced, entrepreneurial team. They are ready to take on their competitors and win.
The culture here is fast paced, commercially driven and responsive. Your creative thinking will be welcomed, and you will be encouraged to be innovative. You will also need to be organised, efficient, have attention to detail and be a team player.
You will need to have a B2B tech background and if that could be Cloud based then all the better.
There’s a good salary on offer, with a benefits package and plenty of scope from day one.
· Devising the digital marketing strategy, complementing existing activities
· Using SEO, PPC, paid search and social media to measurably contribute to the lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness efforts of the wider content marketing activity
· Management of paid media budget
· The creation of content to support these activities (blogs, ad copy, web pages etc), supported by the in-house design team
· Contributing to the website’s conversion rate optimisation and usability
Skills and experience
· experience in SEO, PPC, paid search and social media within B2B tech
· B2B tech experience is essential. Experience in cloud computing, managed services, data privacy and/or artificial intelligence would be ideal
· Proven ability to lead own area of responsibility and deliver quantifiable results
· Able to work both individually and within a disparate team
· Full understanding of PESO channels and their appropriate use
· Proficient in wide range of marketing technologies, particularly Google Analytics, HubSpot and WordPress
Their offices are based at Waterloo offering an easy, quick commute for many!
|Please send your CV, together with a cover letter stating which job you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org|