Our client is a leading materials handling firm based in Surrey. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be reviewing legacy systems and managing SEO and PPC agencies and those budgets are already in place. Really looking for someone with knowledge of web management and marketing automation. Adobe Creative knowledge would be a real advantage.
This role is responsible for the implementation of the Marketing strategy through content and assets across customer facing channels. Key accountabilities include:
- Develop and maintain the brand websites as the key customer facing channel for lead generation, with industry led messaging to move the customer through the buying cycle.
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies and campaigns aligned to the companies industry strategy to drive lead generation for Dealer sales and Major Accounts.
- Responsible for the brand SEO and PPC strategies.
- Provide websites templates, campaigns and assets for Dealer use.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate measurements of key performance indicators for digital marketing activity to deliver maximum cost savings and ROI.
- Provide direction and manage internal resource, external digital agencies and outsource specialists and suppliers.
There is an excellent basic salary on offer, along with excellent benefits. Right now there is a hybrid working pattern with two days a week from home. There might be some flexibility on that home/office balance for the right person.