Our client is a the UK’s No 1 rated home insurer. They win awards for their services and for innovation. They have quickly grown to be one of the top home insurance providers in the UK.
Working here is going to be challenging and demanding, but it will also be creative and collaborative. As Marketing Communications Assistant you are going to be rolling up your sleeves on occasion, but you will also need to be able to bring new ideas and thinking. You absolutely will not be bored here, ever!
It’s a great place to work. They have amazing offices in an iconic location in the City. There’s a friendly, social culture and they retain the positives of being a small company. Not least because they have amazing chill out spaces where you can play the drums, play pool or just sit quietly with some space to think. There is flexi working with two days a week at home and three in the office.
You will need to be an all-rounder with experience of running fully integrated campaigns across several channels. You will be able to display enthusiasm, creativity, resourcefulness with a meticulous eye for detail – perhaps with a qualification in marketing.
- Running marketing campaigns across a range of different channels – primarily email, social media (organic & paid), PPC
- Writing marketing copy for emails and PPC ads
- Using analytics tools to generate reports – Google Analytics, social media analytic tools
- Using a CMS
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Support the marketing manager in implementing the organisation’s marketing communications strategy
- Manage marketing campaigns across channels
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software to assess the results
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, emails, brochures and press releases
- Write and proofread marketing and website copy
- Assist Content Team with daily bulletin distribution and social media posting
- Upload material to the websites, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Help organise and promote events (virtual for now, live post-lockdown), making bookings and managing delegate/guest lists
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure that it maximises opportunities across the full range of its products and services
This is a the perfect opportunity for someone already working in marketing and keen to step up. You will need to be a self-starter, ready with ideas and coming from a broad marketing background.