Our client is very much about “people first”. They work very hard to find the right fit, really invest in their people which is backed up by an excellent staff retention rate.
They’re a global business, with a head office in the Netherlands. The offices in the UK are in Manchester and London and this role could be based in either. They are very much looking for someone who can deliver the strategy and someone who is nurturing and approachable. There is a team of three to manage with more hires in the future and strong people management skills are really key.
there is a flexible working pattern with two days a week in the office. The working pattern was defined in consultation with the existing team. They really listen to work workforce.
- Professional Marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Keen ideation and strategic mindset
- Strong, energetic coaching persona
- Robust affinity for collaboration
- Generalist marketing experience
- Pragmatist and negotiator
- Budgeting knowledge
- Technology sector affinity
- Desire to be pro-active and hands-on
- Keen eye for detail. Flexible and adaptable
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary plus company group bonus
- The opportunity to travel and work out of our Manchester & London premises
- Workplace flexibility: a hybrid of home/office working to suit all employee needs
- 26 days of holiday per year plus Bank Holidays & birthday
- Great company benefits including team outings and rewards, a generous pension plan, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, Perkbox membership and more!
- Great pension plan and private health insurance options
- Extensive training facilitated with international collaboration, 10% basic salary additional training budget
- An exciting, supportive, and multicultural environment
- They have foosball, darts and ping-pong!