The Marketing Manager is a key role within a lean sales and marketing team in a rapidly growing ecommerce agency that is at the forefront of the technology change driving the industry. They are one of the leading enterprise eCommerce agencies in the UK for some of the world’s most amazing brands.
They are constantly investing to achieve their mission of creating positive change in the eCommerce world, and giving passionate people the platform to make a difference. As part of this, they always look to invest in their people – giving ambitious, driven people the opportunity to make a difference in their own career is core to the success of the business. A mix of structured training courses, plenty of responsibility early on, and access to a supportive senior team, make this happen
The main focus of the Marketing Manager is to provide oversight and management of all marketing activity. This includes:
- Managing the company website and SEO performance, working closely with our internal and external developers to effect changes where necessary.
- Managing the company’s social media presence, including both organic and paid.
- Owning our events calendar and working with industry partners on coordinating successful delivery of managed and partner-managed events.
- Oversight and management of the content calendar, working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to review and then publish content.
- Managing email campaigns, to amplify our content and events.
- Establishing and maintaining an analytics and data driven approach to an improvement regime and KPI measurement for all marketing activity.
- Establishing and managing a process for qualified marketing leads, to input into the way that we are optimising the end to end sales and marketing funnel.
- Strategic campaign planning, working with the sales team on the development, delivery and measurement of specific marketing campaigns based on company strategy.
- Being the single point of contact for marketing activity with our partners and customers.
About the candidate
You are a dynamic and creative self-starter who is ready for their next challenge. You will have gained experience in a fast paced B2B organisation that has given you the opportunity to gain first hand experience and knowledge of all activity areas that make up the role. Ideally this will have been gained in a digital or technology setting but if not you will have a real enthusiasm and passion. You will be very much data driven.
You will be looking for an opportunity to make your mark and grow your career by becoming the key person owning the marketing landscape in a rapidly growing environment and therefore be full of ideas and passionate about what makes for brilliant B2B marketing. Whilst a degree in a marketing related field is a bonus, it is not essential as you will have gained first hand experience and knowledge in your current or previous roles.
Competitive salary (depending on experience) plus annual bonus based on company performance, 24 days holiday and a package that includes Vitality health insurance (including discounted gym membership), life insurance, bike to work scheme and childcare vouchers. Flexible working with anticipated office attendance of 2 days a week.