Are you a proactive self-starting PR Director with curiosity at your core, an eye for a story and a real passion for tech and e-mobility? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a PR Director for our client … they are simply THE best specialist PR agency. They are in what they call white water growth and looking to expand the senior level team. You will be working alongside a stellar management team made up of editors from premium automotive titles and main board directors from OEMs. Their clients range classic cars, motorsports, luxury automotive and OEMs, as well as EV and e-mobility. There are central London offices and a hybrid working pattern so you can split your working week between office and home. There is long term potential for the right person.
You will be a PR/media expert with a stellar track record in an agency setting or client side. The key will be the level at which you operate and your ability to write engaging copy on the tech behind e-mobility and automotive technology. Technology being the key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – for dealing with the media, clients and colleagues
- Ability to forge press relationships, achieving landmark coverage for your clients through strategic and creative work with trade, specialist and broad reach media
- Ability to effectively manage core coverage campaigns such as features and review programmes
- A strong drive to meet deadlines and work under own initiative
- An ambitious streak
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively
The Successful Applicant
- A background in technology or e-mobility, or both!
- Passionate about PR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and virtual environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit