Our client has a really interesting pedigree, and started with a real vision to change the template of cruising back in the 90s. The win awards for value, luxury and just for being the best … and they win year after year too. They have huge plans for 2022, and now is the perfect time to join this team.
This role would be ideal for someone with travel/tourism experience, but also an option for someone with great luxury consumer experience and a real passion for travel too. They are open to people from either an in house or an agency background. It’s an easy commute via public transport, with lots of options for tubes/trains/buses. There’s hybrid working with two days a weeks in the office at the moment.
This is a full on PR Executive role. Reporting to the Head of PR, you will be responsible for executing the managing the PR. You will need to be commercial and operational. You will need excellent written skills too. A calm approach, with great interpersonal skills and a sense of humour under pressure are a must.
The purpose of the role is to work on public relations and external affairs campaigns.
Key Tasks, including but not limited to:
- Developing Annual and Quarterly PR Plans with Head of PR
- Executing quarterly PR plans
- Managing PR support for trade shows and consumer events
- Content creation
- Meeting with journalists and the media
- Managing ad-hoc and special projects
- Managing the UK Press Office
- Administrative support
Sponsors/Partners and CSR Responsibilities:
- Providing PR support for charity partnerships
- Supporting the management of sponsorships and partnerships working closely with events team
General Responsibilities (applies to all PR Team members):
- Act as ‘Brand Guardian’
- Consumer and trade PR activities
- Running an effective UK Press Office
- Ensuring proactive media outreach
- Running group and individual press trips
- Attending networking events and co-hosting events
- Accompanying journalists on press trips abroad (one to two per year)
- Monitoring media
- Maximising social media coverage
- Monitoring issues and trends which may affect the business
In return you will receive a basic salary in the region of £32 – 35k.
- 20 days holiday per annum plus 8 paid bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice scheme – opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days/one week and have the cost spread across 12 months.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private health insurance
Non-contractual benefits include:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Present on the anniversary of joining each year.
- Potential to travel – escorting press trips and to events.
- Opportunity to attend events sponsored by the company
- Training and development opportunities.
- Social events.
- Friends and family rates on selected holidays