Pet friendly? Want to work for a company that makes a real difference to the lives of our beloved pets? Working in a pet friendly, beautiful rural setting 3 miles from Stevenage.
We are looking for a Public Relations Manager. You will make a positive contribution to the business and this is ideal for someone with consumer, charity or pet health PR experience. You’ll be someone ready to step up and make their mark a. Influencer skills are a plus, but training can be given if your focus is more on the PR side alone.
- Responsible for devising and implementing integrated multi-channel consumer PR and influencer campaigns, to support key brand and cultural moments, delivering compelling storytelling and positive results.
- Write, co-ordinate and issue press/media releases, statements, briefing materials and Q&As, in addition to selling in new stories to global local and national media desks / journalists.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with relevant journalists across print, digital and broadcast media including a diverse range of outlets beyond mainstream media.
- Represent the company as spokesperson externally, networking and building relationships that support brand building activity in the media.
- Supporting crisis response, working with the Head of PR and Community to manage crisis response initiatives, develop response strategy and execute accordingly, also responsible for maintaining all crisis communications plans and protocols.
- Responsible for ensuring that all integrated campaign and press office activity, is underpinned with a strong focus on delivering customer acquisition and retention, supported by the D2C team.
- Influencer campaigns, from identification, implementation, overseeing and reporting, ensuring a strong ROI and KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
- Actively contribute to the global influencer and consumer PR strategy, recommending objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budgets.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of all integrated campaigns and press office activity, including producing reports for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creative execution of our integrated campaigns and press office activity, working with our agency partners to capture and deliver high quality content spanning photography and videography.
- You will work with the Partnerships Account Manager to maximise the PR benefits of our strategic UK partnerships, securing premium press coverage where applicable.
- You will work with the Social Media and Community Manager to ensure an integrated approach across our PR campaign and press office activity; ensuring they’re amplified successfully across our global social media channels.
- Line management and coaching of PR and Influencer Graduate/Executive
Salary is up to £45k with a bonus Hybrid working with two days a week in the office. Potential to go down to one after passing probation. Benefits include a generous employer matched pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, healthcare, dental as well as free onsite parking.
There’s also a cafe on site and a hairdresser too!