An award winning global communications company are looking for a PR Manager to join their expanding business. You will lead a team of Marketing Executives / PR Specialists to develop, implement and execute a range of PR activities to maximise brand awareness, and ensure that the Group has positive name-recognition among key decision-makers at target organisations.
Key Responsibilities of the PR Manager:
- Lead and motivate immediate team on a daily basis to deliver across their key areas of responsibility.
- Build brand awareness by planning a coordinated outreach campaign that aligns with the wider Company’s objectives.
- Writing, securing sign-off and issuing press releases on behalf of the Group to promote its brand(s).
- Writing, securing sign-off and issuing thought leadership articles on behalf of key spokesmen for the business.
- Run and maintain a Press Office and act as a point of contact for all media and PR enquiries
- Creating and maintaining relationships with journalists and editors at target media and publications.
- Maintaining the budget with oversight from the Marketing Director.
- Investigating potential CSR activities, including sponsorship opportunities, and making recommendations to the CMO.
- Organising publicity for CSR activities, including liaising with external contacts and working with other members of Marketing to achieve the maximum impact.
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies (if required)
- Other duties
Skills/experience required for the PR Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent, or substantial alternative experience
- Experience within the technology industry is highly desirable
- Marketing relevant qualifications/memberships
- Experience in PR/media, or a related role
If you fulfil the requirements of the role and are interested then please apply here with your CV.