We’re looking for 4 Sales Executives for one of our favourite clients. We ideally need 2 at £35k and another 2 at £42,500. They’re looking to increase the team at their offices in Guildford. They’re great people. They’re very typical of an IaaS company with that cool, techie vibe. They have recently taken on more space at their location so have plenty of room for their expansion plans. There’s lots of parking on site.
The business is global and the UK office, in Guildford, is really going through a period of growth. And right now they’re looking for someone to build new business, sustain those accounts once brought on, and drive a dynamic client experience. You will have set their focus on and achieve consistent increases in market share by championing efficiency, creativity, and innovation. You will need to be keen to be a part of an entrepreneurial style business and to make a name for yourself focusing on a given vertical.
While the hosting and infrastructure industry is technical, many of their successful sales executives have come from a diverse set of industry backgrounds. Industry experience is not a chief focus but a background in either Gaming, iGaming, Tetail, SaaS or Clickdata . For the more junior roles they prioritise candidates who have strong sales fundamentals, work ethic and future potential.
Main Job Duties
- Use your sales experience to conceptualise, plan and execute a repeatable, engaging sales process from start to finish
- Take responsibility for an events and marketing budget
- Apply comprehensive, robust training readily and take the initiative to consistently pursue new avenues of account acquisition
- Collaboratively work with colleagues to achieve targets, engaging in deal reviews, 121s and team meetings
- Manage a sales cycle in a way that creates personalised experiences for clients that extend above and beyond what ther competitors offer.
- Opportunity and account management through the CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide thorough updates based on CRM data on pipeline and concise forecasts for the quarter and FY
Desired Experience, Skills and Professional Candidate
- B2B sales experience focusing on new business acquisition
- Experience with clients in the in either the Gaming, iGaming, Tetail, SaaS or Clickdatamarket is preferred.
- Highly self-motivated
- Team mentality coupled with a healthy sense of competition
- A passion for learning in general, and learning about the targeted vertical
- Experience using a CRM – Salesforce or something similar
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further then send in your CV.
Amazing soft benefits … £75 a month mobile phone allowance, MacBook Pro, Bose headset, daily lunch allowance