Our client is a well known and respected design, interiors, architecture and arts PR Agency. Changes in the team have meant that they have an opportunity for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join the team. They have lots of new business coming through and we really need someone with relevant sector experience. There’s lots of opportunity do some really creative campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career by taking a pivotal role within a dynamic and quickly growing company which prides itself on delivering insightful campaigns and strong client retention. Working with leading names in the interiors and arts fields you the candidate will develop relationships and collaborations with world-class organisations and the industry’s top brands.
The office is based within a beautifully converted Mayfair. The bright and elegant office offers a modern working environment located within walking distance of a number of London West End landmarks including Hyde Park and Regent Street as well as Bond Street station and the soon to open Crossrail / Elizabeth Line station.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Company MacBook
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Regular team social events including annual Christmas party at Soho House
- Client “Friends & Family” discounts
- Spot bonuses/rewards for individuals contributing to new business wins and for examples of exemplary work
- Birthday gift and early finish
- Christmas bonus / gift
- Establish strong client relationships and develop a deep understanding of their business, responding with strategic advice
- Plan, develop and implement annual PR campaigns
- Draft and edit press releases, comment, client biographies and establish tone of voice through written content
- Build strong international media relationships, proactively sell in stories and create opportunities to secure coverage and exposure
- Ensure smooth day to day running of accounts with strong management and organisation of junior team members
- Concept, management and delivery of high profile events
- Events and trips coordination and management
- Formulate social media strategies
- Active participation in seeking out and winning new business
- Oversee, manage and help develop the team
If this sounds like the kind of role you would relish, then do get in touch.